Tired of investing 1 full day to attend a 2-hour meeting in London?
More and more companies optimize their time and resources by hosting Virtual Meetings.
People from anywhere in the world connected online…
New technologies allow delivering virtual meetings. Prepare them in advance and enjoy fantastic results!
Top Online Platforms for Your Virtual Meetings
- One of the tools that works best is Skype for Business: easy, agile and intuitive. It allows online meetings with 250 people!!
- Google Hangouts: You only need to have a Gmail account and you can connect with 99 other people!
- Webex allows you to conduct online meetings, as well as deliver lectures, courses and events through the Internet, connecting between 500 and 100 people -depending on the selected version -.
7 Steps to Succeed in Your Virtual Meetings’ Communication
- Planning / Call: Invite our attendees via Outlook is an agile way of communicating the meeting, with telephone follow-up.
- Email Call: 15 days before (Outlook)
- 1st Reminder: 1 week before
- 2nd Reminder: 1 day before
- 3rd Reminder: 1 hour before
- Creative Title, which motivates attendees and “engage” them.
- Picture and name of the participants in the First slide. It is a way of involving everyone. It’s useful to introduce people and create “commitment” among them.
- Interactive Opening, with a question related to the topic to be discussed and giving everyone an opportunity to express their opinion.
- Visual slides: little text, photographs and empathic illustrations.
- Dynamic Voice: Emphasize, manage silences, do not run, include rhetorical questions and please articulate!!
- Q & A at the end of each topic. Confirm when we finish each section the understanding of the message and open a brief question time to resolve doubts.
I invite you to practice the 7 steps of the Interactive Meetings and start enjoying Effective Meetings.